Get Paid for Your Opinion
Do you know that you can get paid for your opinions? Yes, it is true that you can get paid for your opinion. There are hundreds of market research companies that are looking for consumer’s opinion and pay for it. These market research companies conduct online surveys for their clients and share consumer’s views with them.
Are Paid Surveys Scam?
No. Paid surveys are not scam. Paid surveys are legitimate and an easy way to make some extra cash by sharing your opinions.
Is it free to join?
Yes. Paid surveys are free to join and it does not require any investment to get started. Anyone that has a PC/laptop and internet access can join.
Where to start?
To start with paid surveys, I highly recommend below survey panels. All re FREE to join and no investment is needed to make money taking surveys.
- Note 1: Join all survey panels to maximize your earnings from paid surveys. The more panel you join, the more money you will make.
- Note 2: Don’t forget to confirm your email id after joining each survey panel. This step is mandatory else you will not get invited for surveys.
- Opinion Plus: This is a great panel and sends a lot of surveys. Click here to join Opinion Plus and get paid for your opinions. Opinion Plus has low minimum payout of $5 and pays by PayPal and Amazon gift certificates.
- Global Test Market: Global test market is one of the largest market research companies and has paid millions of dollars to it’s members. Click here to visit official website.
- Harris Poll Online: This is one of the best paying survey panel currently and a must join. Click here to join harris poll and start getting paid by sharing your opinions.
How will you get paid?
Most of the market research companies have multiple payment methods. They usually pay by PayPal or Amazon gift cards. Some market research companies also pay by check.
How much the paid surveys pay?
On an average you will get $2-$5 per completed survey. However, sometimes the surveys pay $20-$40 as well depending upon the length and complexity of the surveys.
What are Focus Group Surveys?
These are specialized surveys where respondents participate in online and offline surveys under a supervision of a moderator and have higher payouts. Focus group surveys usually pay $50-$75 per hour for your participation.
Who provides the focus group surveys?
The focus group surveys are provided by market research companies that conduct online surveys.
How it works?
In order to make money from surveys you need to sign up with market research companies. If you want to get paid for your opinion you need to follow these steps:
- Sign up with at least 10 survey panels.
- Confirm your email id by clicking on the confirmation link sent to your email id after registration.
- Answer surveys. Accumulate rewards and redeem once you reach to the minimum payout.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment method where you can send and receive money using your email id. It is free to join.
What are the best paying survey sites?
There are hundreds of survey panels but all are not worth joining. You should join the best paying one survey panels that send a lot of surveys each day.
Why the market research companies pay?
The market research companies are get paid to conduct online surveys for their clients and need respondents like you. The market research companies pay you for your participation.
I have been making money for several years by sharing my opinions. You can too. All you need to do is – join top paying survey panels, answer surveys and get paid for your opinion.